Używamy informacji zapisanych za pomocą plików cookies w celu zapewnienia Wam maksymalnej wygody przy korzystaniu z naszej strony. Korzystają z nich również firmy reklamowe. Jeżeli wyrażasz zgodę na zapisywanie informacji zawartych w cookies kliknij "Akceptuj", w przeciwnym wypadku wyłącz ciasteczka dla tej witryny w ustawieniach swojej przeglądarki. Akceptuj

SYNOD MISSOURI i SYNOD WISCONSIN

Co słychać u naszych braci z innych krajów

SYNOD MISSOURI i SYNOD WISCONSIN

Postprzez Jacek » Cz kwi 08, 2010 07:40

Wysłany: Wto Lut 16, 2010 20:33

Drogi Ksieze Piotrze- Chcialbym prosic o przyblizenie roznic jakie dziela Synod Missouri od Synodu Wisconsin?.
Jacek

wyznanie: Lutherska Missionsprovinsen i
dyplomy: 1

Re: SYNOD MISSOURI i SYNOD WISCONSIN

Postprzez Jakub » Cz kwi 08, 2010 07:41

Wysłany: Wto Lut 16, 2010 21:58

Differences from LCMS (Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod)

The main facets of doctrinal difference between WELS and the LCMS include:

* Fellowship ? WELS teaches that all forms of Christian fellowship require complete unity in matters of doctrine. The LCMS, meanwhile, teaches that there are different levels of fellowship among Christians, so that altar fellowship (sharing in the Eucharist together), pulpit fellowship (exchange of preaching privileges among ministers of various congregations), and other manifestations of Christian fellowship (such as fellowship in prayer), are distinct. Thus, according to LCMS doctrine, members of different church bodies can engage in greater or lesser degrees of fellowship depending on the extent of their doctrinal disagreement.
* Doctrine of the ministry ? The WELS believes that there are many different forms of one, divinely established Ministry. These forms of the Ministry include pastor, Christian day-school teacher, staff-minister and others. The LCMS teaches that only the pastoral office is divinely established, while all other church offices are human institutions.
* Role of women in the church ? The LCMS and WELS agree that Scriptures reserve the pastoral office for men. In "This We Believe," published in 1999, WELS states that "women may participate in offices and activities of the public ministry except where that work involves authority over men (1 Timothy 2:11,12). This means that women may not serve as pastors nor participate in assemblies of the church in ways that exercise authority over men (1 Corinthians 11:3; 14:33-35)."[16]. WELS does not allow women suffrage in congregational matters that would exercise authority over men. LCMS teaches that women may take on roles of lay authority in the church, such as voting in church elections and serving in "humanly established offices" such as congregation president, reader, or member of church councils, including elected executive roles in the church.

z wikipedii

a więc skrótowo
-Dla Wisconsin jakakolwiek wspólnota jest związana z pełną jednością w doktrynie. Dla Missouri są różne formy wspólnoty międzykościelnej np Ołtarza, Kazalnicy czy też modlitwy. I nie do każdej wspólnoty potrzebna jest pełna zgodność doktrynalna

-Dla Wisconsin istnieje wiele form ustanowionego przez Boga urzędu. Tak więc zarówno pastor jak i nauczyciel w Szkółce Niedzielnej wychodzą z tego urzędu. Dla Missouri urząd ustanowiony przez Boga realizowany jest jedynie w służbie Pastorskiej

- Dla Wisconsin w kościele kobieta nie może pełnić funkcji nadrzędnej nad jakimkolwiek mężczyzną. W Missouri poza urzędem Słowa i Sakramentów jest pełne równouprawnienie
Jakub

wyznanie: Lut. Ew. Kość. AW w Czechach

Re: SYNOD MISSOURI i SYNOD WISCONSIN

Postprzez Jacek » Cz kwi 08, 2010 07:43

Wysłany: Wto Lut 16, 2010 23:21
Dzieki za informacje.
Jacek

wyznanie: Lutherska Missionsprovinsen i
dyplomy: 1

Powrót do Luteranizm na świecie